Friday 13 June 2008

More Mileage After Fuel Hike

Since the hike in fuel prices, I have been very cautious of my heavy right foot. On any other normal day, you can see me zooming past everyone on the road like an F1 driver. However, since I have to "Ubah Gaya Hidup", I decided to do my bit and try to drive slowly and sensibly to conserve fuel.

A full tank now cost me 30 something bucks more

Amazingly, I managed to squeeze out around 450km on a full tank after the fuel hike. Bear in mind that before the fuel hike, I'll only manage to get around 380km. That's an increase in 18.42%. It seems that by changing my "Gaya Hidup", I can actually clock more miles on a full tank.

The downside of this is that I had to drive like an old turtle.

So guys, if you ever see someone driving slowly on the road, don't honk. It's just me trying to "Ubah Gaya Hidup".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Nigel, nice blog you got here. I can't stop laughing reading through your blog. You definately attract a lot of girls. hahaha...