Tuesday 10 June 2008

I WON!!!

Just got a congratulations email from Veet saying that I won the "Veet Desirable Kit" worth RM100. Here's my winning email:

Hi Nigel,

Congratulations! You’re one of the first 50 bloggers to respond to the Veet Meme!!

As the lucky winner, you will be receiving a “Veet Desirable Kit” worth RM100 courtesy of Veet.

We will be in touch with you soon to let you know how you can collect your prize.


Best regards,

xxxxxxxxx
Executive
xxxxxxxx
xx-9, The Boulevard, Mid-Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA

Tel: (+60-3) xxxx-xxxx
Fax: (+60-3) xxxx-xxxx
xxxx.xxxx@xxxxxxxx.com



I wonder what is in that "Veet Desirable Kit"? I had to do some research on Veet.

This is the Veet Waxes range


This is the Creams & Mouses range

I can't wait to get my hands on veet. Stay tuned for more pictures of my hairless belly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Veet FTW. Guess you gonna lose all your leg hair and transform it into smooth slender sexy legs! :D

or.. maybe some other part? :P

Anonymous said...

I bet you'll look sexier hairless EVERYWHERE! (I mean from top to bottom). :P

PS: Wah, didn't know you have a blog too!